"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt Disney

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I've Been Tagged...

The voracious writer Denise at L'aussie tagged me last week and I’m just now getting to it! There are 8 tasks for this tag . . .

1. Do you think you're hot?
Ah, Yeah - 105 degrees on the first week of June. August is going to be brutal!



2. Upload a picture or wallpaper you're using at the moment.



These are my angels from Valentine's Day 2010.



3. When was the last time you ate chicken meat?

Um, OK…Last night I made Lemon Pepper Chicken – YUM!


4. The song you listened to recently.


Of course, my four and two year olds singing this is MUCH better!



5. What were you thinking as you were doing this task?
I could be working on my manuscript, but as usual, I’ve found a less than productive way to waste my time, even if it is fun spending time with my blogging friends.


6. Do you have nicknames? What are they?
Yes, but I refuse to share.



7. Tag eight bloggers

OK folks, you're tagged!

1. Laurie Kolp

2. Jessica Ferguson

3. Bret Jordan

4. Peggy Clement

5. Hope Clark

6. Jody Hedlund


7. Nicole Ducleroir

8. Arlee Bird

9.  Rane Anderson  (I added three extra because I can! ;-)
10. Alex J. Cavanaugh

11. Paula Martin



8. A few questions about your tagged friends...

Who's listed as number one?
Laurie Kolp is a talented writer and wonderful friend.

Say something about number 5.
Hope is an inspiration. She is a great writer and her blogs are a magnificent place for writers to learn necessary skills and find markets.

How did you get to know number 3?
I met Bret at a Golden Triangle Writer's Guild meeting and we joined a critique group together.


How about number 4?
Peggy is such a talented and inspiring Christian and writer. Her strength, drive and determination as well as her love continue to inspire those around her.

Leave a message for number 6.
Hello Jody! You were one of the first writers I connected with when I began blogging seven months ago. Thank you for the inspiration and knowledge you share so willingly with others. You are a true blessing!

Leave a lovey-dovey message for number 2.
Jess, Thank you so much for teaching, sharing and supporting so many of us as we learn and struggle with our own dreams!

Do number 7 and number 8 have any similarities?
They are both talented writers who organized blogfests I enjoyed very much.

And hey what about numbers 9, 10, and 11?
Rane is another writer I met early in my blogging life. Alex is a talented author who just released a new book. Paula writes some very moving romances. I've learned so much from observing the talent and generosity of all three. 

Now everyone, I'm looking forward to reading your responses. Please let me know when you post...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun exercise! Your angels are sweet!

Paula Martin said...

Your two angels are beautiful! Love lemon pepper chicken too!
Hope someone tags me - this looks like a fun thing to do!

shelly said...

Smiles to all!

Denise Covey said...

Hi Sylvia. Love the pic of your two angels. Oh there's Paula wanting to be tagged! C'mon someone! Just reading your previous post Sylvia. Yes, I hear you. That's why I sometimes think I'd write better under a pseudodym. Hope you've sorted it out.

Denise<3

Paula Martin said...

Thanks for tagging me via Twitter, Sylvia :-)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

We're to be close to a hundred degrees today, so I feel your pain! Thanks for the tag. (I did this one two weeks ago, so already covered.)

Laurie Kolp said...

I feel honored to be part of your tag... and humbled that you chose me for #1. Thanks, Sylvia!

~laurie kolp

KM Nalle said...

Your angels are gorgeous! I love Tangled (and the music).

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Love your wallpaper photo!