"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt Disney

Monday, September 21, 2015

Technology Plague

Sometimes technology can be as big a curse as it can be a blessing. The last few weeks I've felt this truth abundantly. A string of mishaps, break downs, and outright temper tantrums on my part have left me wondering why I use technology at all. I know I could never truly give up technology completely, but occasional breaks are definitely called for when they become an overwhelming distraction. While I try to get all of my devices back on track and behaving, I thought you might enjoy reading about:

10 Famous Writers Who Refuse to Use Modern Technology

2 comments:

Karen Jones Gowen said...

I wouldn't want to go back to the typewriter but some days I'm tempted to give up the internet.

Susan Kane said...

I would like to use just the word program...then I could write a letter to my daughter to mail, look at photos just developed, write in my journals as I always do...
being on the computer eats up too much time.