"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt Disney

Friday, October 30, 2015

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween from our family of super heroes! To the left is a picture of my two beautiful daughters, and below is my oldest child! ;-)

We've been celebrating with church and fall festivals, class parties, Girl Scout gatherings, pumpkin decorating, costume contests, shows, and parades. I cannot possibly eat another piece of candy! (Who am I kidding - I'll never turn down chocolate!)

The forecast is calling for lots of rain here this weekend, but we still have plans for a great time. Good food, movies, and some great books will highlight our haunting fun.

If you prefer to stay home cuddled up with a good book, try one of my suggestions from 10 Scary Reads to Terrify Your Inner Child.

Interested in FREE scary books? Try one of these!

Need a last minute costume idea? Try one of these 10-Minute Lliterary Halloween Costumes and dress like your favorite characters.

How are you celebrating this season?

No comments: