"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt Disney

Friday, April 28, 2017

X - Roman Numeral 10

During my visit to Scotland, I was surprised at how much Roman influence and evidence still existed.

Scotland had been inhabited for thousands of years before the Romans arrived. However, it is only during the Greco-Roman period that Scotland began being recorded in writing. In honor of the Roman numeral X, here are Ten Top Roman-Scotland Sites worth visiting.

Here is a map to more Roman-Scottish sites.

As a thank-you to the blogging community, and to celebrate one year since its publication, I am offering FREE e-pub copies of my western short story “Broken Angel” from now through April 30. If you would like to receive a copy, simply email me at writinginwonderland(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments: